Do you wish you knew exactly what grant reviewers were looking for in funding proposals? Although the grant application process varies, there are some important common elements which can give you an edge. This workshop will provide you with insights into persuasive and effective grant writing.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a proposal that tells a story
- Understand the critical elements of the grant review process
- Interpret reviewers’ comments
- Anticipate and preempt reviewer objections as you write your proposal
- Obtain grantor support before submitting the proposal
- Steward grantor relationships and turn an initial “no” into a future “yes”
This workshop will have something for everyone, no matter your amount grant writing experience.