Did you know that most nonprofits lose nearly as many donors as they gain each year? Join us for this workshop to stop the churn! We’ll share tips for developing a donor retention plan based on proven cultivation and donor retention strategies.
By the end of the session, participants will have resources for:
- Identifying effective practices to retain and upgrade donors and improve fundraising effectiveness
- Involving board members in the gratitude process
- Creating an organizational culture of philanthropy encourages all staff and volunteers to help meet donor stewardship and retention goals
- Using social media to embrace supporters
- Engaging event donors…beyond the event
Facilitated by LaShonda Williams, MPA, CFRE, South Texas College of Law & Fundraising Academy.
1.5 CFRE* credits.