A thriving relationship between a nonprofit’s CEO and Chief Development Officer is key to an organization’s success. As the two work together to advance their nonprofit’s mission, they nurture boards, engage staff, build donor relationships, and raise resources. The strength of their relationship can be the difference between an organization scraping by or reaching a new level of support and visibility. But what is behind the magic? What works and what doesn’t?
Join us for a conversation with the CEOs and leading fundraisers of three top-performing nonprofits. We’ll learn what makes their relationships work well, including ways that they:
- Build trust and maintain strong communications
- Maximize their strengths and management styles
- Pursue productive development plans
Tickets are pay-what-you-can, valued at $12/person.
Meet the Presenters:
- Don Wells, Chief Empowerment Officer & Diane Cox, Development Director, Just in Time for Foster Youth
- Ari Novy, Ph.D., President and CEO & Lenise Andrade, Senior Philanthropy Officer, San Diego Botanic Garden
- Simona Valanciute, President and CEO & Jolyn Parker, Vice President of External Relations, San Diego Oasis