With a universe of fundraising technologies available, how do you know which will meet your daily needs and fit your budget?
Join us for Techs2Bucks$, a panel conversation with local nonprofit experts, where we will:
- Explore technologies to support prospect research, communications, events, volunteer programs, and more.
- Learn about donor databases, essential tools for managing donor contacts, and campaigns.
- Hear technology success stories of COVID-19.
Speakers will share experiences with Airtable, DonorPerfect, Bloomerang, eTapestry, Sage/Abila, Salesforce, The Raisers Edge, and more!
- Cheri Choy, Consultant & fundraising software expert
- Erich Foeckler, Director of Philanthropy, International Relief Teams
- Trisha Gooch, Consultant & fundraising software expert
- Liz Ramírez, Director of Philanthropic Operations, Promises2Kids
Session is approved for 1.5 CRFE units.
Tickets are pay-what-you-can, valued at $12/person.