JPro is excited to partner with The Energy Project to bring “Introduction to Energy Management” to the San Diego Jewish Community. When we feel at our best, it’s self-evident that we think more clearly and strategically, lead more effectively and make better decisions. The key to building a more energized and adaptable workforce is to help our people more effectively manage their energy across four key dimensions – physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual – in order to fuel sustainable high performance. This session will help unlock a spark to empower our teams to bring the best of themselves, and ultimately further progress and drive the evolution of our communities.
Workshop Objectives Include:
- Examine the science behind energy management.
- Discuss the key paradigm shift from managing time to managing energy.
- Learn how you are managing your own energy withThe Energy Audit™.
- Explore what the science says about the relationship between renewal and performance.
- Learn how to keep yourself in line with your body’s natural rhythms in order to get more done, in less time.
- Understand how to take control of emotions by being aware of how they feel at any given time.
- Learn how to get out of the Survival Zone and into the Performance Zone, where you’re most engaged, most productive, and do your best work.
To learn more about The Energy Project’s work, check out this video message by Tony Schwartz, Founder and CEO of The Energy Project.
We want all events to be accessible to our JPro community, if the ticket price is a barrier, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by: