Based on the best practices of fundraisers who have enjoyed success at small nonprofits, this workshop provides effective fundraising methods designed to meet the unique needs of nonprofits with modest staff capacity. Through a panel presentation, participants will:
- Learn to maximize existing resources, including board members and other volunteers, to achieve fundraising goals.
- Gain strategies to grow your fundraising team.
- Consider the fundraising methods proven most successful at smaller organizations.
• Max Disposti, Executive Director, North County LGBTQ Resource Center
• Alex Goodman, Managing Director, New Village Arts, Inc.
• Deb Martin, CEO/Executive Director, ElderHelp of San Diego
• Don Wells, Executive Director, Just in Time for Foster Youth