This year, Coastal Roots Farm will be celebrating Shavuot by inviting you to the farm for a Festival that is open to all!
Activities will include:
- Storyteller Mindy Donner doing a live storytelling of the Book of Ruth
- Flower Crown Making and Veggie Stamping with local Jewish educators Alison Wielechowski and Carina Rock
- Dairy Making Workshop with Coastal Roots Farm
- Tomato Troubleshooting Workshop with Coastal Roots Farm
- A moderated conversation on the Book of Ruth and modern day gleaning with Rabbi Lenore Bohme and Nita Kurmins Gilson, Program Director of Produce Good
- Nature Play with Rooted in Place
- Contemplative Walks through the Farm’s Labryinth
- Storytime and Art with PJ Library and Shalom Baby and more!